The Connection to the Fall Feasts of September 2021!
Welcome to September2021.com!
SEPTEMBER 2021 is a non-fiction book that highlights the Jewish Fall Feasts of Yom Teruah, Yom Kippur and Tabernacles as being the Key Appointed Feasts (Mow’ed) that will initiate intensifying Panic and Crisis for the Jewish People, Jerusalem and for the Nations of the World. The subtitle, The Signs and Appointed Feasts of Messiah from September 2015 to September 2021, clearly identify this 6 year period of time that falls on the lunar month of Tishri (September/October) when the Fall Feast Days take place.
In identifying the Fall Feast Days, the jubilees, the Shmitahs and the Lunar Moon Tetrads, this book clearly goes against the conventional wisdom and “wide path” of the Christian eschatological world view concerning the End Times and of the events as described primarily in the Book of Revelation and the Book of Daniel concerning the return of Yahshua/Jesus back to this earth as a Conquering King.
Chapter One with the heading, The Latter Days are all about an Ancient Jewish Wedding, is where I discuss often misunderstood verses especially in regard to our western way of thinking. It is in this first chapter where I began to break down the walls of deception and misinformation that Yahshua/Jesus said would be prevalent in the time of the end.
It is within this first chapter that I lay out the key points of understanding with regard to the “Appointed Feasts” of Yom Teruah, Yom Kippur and Tabernacles and how these feasts will play an absolutely essential role in the fulfillment of the latter day prophecies from the Bible. The primary topics of discussion in this chapter are…
- The Shadow Pictures of the Feast of Yom Teruah
- The idiomatic expressions of Yahshua/Jesus
- The Signs and Appointed Feasts
- The “Thief in the Night” as an idiom for Apathy
- Parallels of the Ancient Jewish Wedding
To make my point, there is a misunderstood scripture that is quoted by many well meaning Christians in order to dismiss any attempts of “date setting” or the taboo associated with trying to warn fellow believers, “but of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only.” (Matthew 24:36, NKJV)
Are you aware that Yahshua (Jesus’ name in Hebrew means Yah is salvation) sometimes used Idiomatic language as a means to communicate a much deeper message to those who understood the cultural idioms of the day, but would not be understood by those who weren’t aware of the cultural idioms? A case in point would be the idiomatic expression of our time, “It’s raining cats and dogs!” Someone not familiar with our cultural idioms would not understand this statement, yet we understand such a statement to mean, “it’s raining really hard!”
I assure you that the disciples listening to the words of Yahshua instantly made a connection to the Feast of Yom Teruah and to the Jewish Wedding, now known as the Ancient Jewish Wedding. It was and still is during this feast where you can still hear Rabbis making the following statement, “No man knows the day or hour.” This statement is made during Yom Teruah because of the significance of the sighting of the crescent of the new moon that might take up to two days for its sighting. The sighting of the crescent new moon is necessary in order to announce the beginning of the Fall Feast Celebrations. This idiom, that was well understood at the time of the Messiah, is still spoken and understood by the Jewish People today.
With regard to the Ancient Jewish Wedding, this statement is made by the bridegroom of the bride. It is the bridegroom that would state to his bride, “But of that day and hour no one knows, but My Father only.” When he made that statement, he was declaring that he would come back as a thief in the night for his bride as it was the custom to do so especially at the midnight hour. Likewise, the bridegroom did not have the authority to capture his bride, nor did he even know the day nor hour of his return, but only of the season as only the Father knew when the wedding would take place as it was according to his Mow’ed (season) or Appointed Feast. In addition, it was the father of the bridegroom that had the legal authority to tell his son to rapture his bride in order to return, along with the wedding party, for the Great Wedding Feast.
Notice that a thief in the night was used by Yahshua to describe two events that would happen simultaneously. The first event is reserved for a joyous celebration where the bride, who has eagerly awaiting his return, would be snatched up by the bridegroom at a day or hour she was not expecting. She would then be carried back to the father’s house where the bridegroom had been busy building a house for them to live. The second event would be reserved for those who would be left behind, being caught blissfully unaware of his coming as in the five foolish virgins.
With regard to SEPTEMBER 2021,
- Discover the deeper meanings associated with the Feast of Yom Teruah with the blowing of the “Last Trump” and how it ties into the Rapture of the Bride with its significance to September 2016/2017.
- Discover how the Metonic Lunar Moon cycle automatically eliminates certain years for the Messiah’s return.
- Discover why 86 lunar moon cycles are key to the final 7 years of man’s rule on earth.
- Discover the 7,000 year plan of the Creator that is an exact reflection of the Shmitah cycle and the creation week of 7 days.
- Discover how we have entered the year 6,000 with the beginning of the 7th millennium still ahead.
- Discover how the Spring Feast of Passover represent love, humbleness and servitude, while the Fall Feast of Yom Teruah and Yom Kippur represent power, authority and conquest.
- Discover the Divine Connections of the Fall Feast Days of Yom Teruah, Yom Kippur and Tabernacles to the Year 2015 and how this is the beginning of a six year countdown.
- Discover the “Tribulation Sign” that will appear in the heavens on Yom Teruah 2017.
- Discover the double prophetic fulfillment of Daniel’s 7th week prophecy that had its beginning exactly on June 7th, 1967 (The day the Israeli Army captured Jerusalem after the 6 Day War).
- Discover how and why Daniel’s Final 70th week will begin on the 50th Year of the Creator’s Jubilee exactly on Yom Kippur 2015.
- Discover the two Jubilees that signify his return- “The Solar Jubilee” and “The Creator’s Jubilee.”
- Discover how the Shmitah cycles are intimately attached to the final 120th jubilee.
- Discover how the 1967/1968 and the 2014/2015 “Blood Moon Tetrads” highlight Daniel’s 7th week as a double prophetic fulfillment of Bible Prophecy as well as highlighting the beginning of Daniel’s 70th week.
- Discover why the coming world crises will only be 6 years and not 7 years.
- Discover President Obama’s connection to the eve of Yom Teruah 2014.
- Discover the connection of the United States in Bible prophecy.
- And finally, discover my theory, “THE RICHARDSON THEORY”, as it pertains to the future return of Yahshua back to Jerusalem and the connection to the Fall Feasts of SEPTEMBER 2021.
Words cannot describe the future event of Yahshua’s Return! This event will be the Greatest Grand Finale moment in all of human history when He will again hear, “Hoshia-na to the Son of Dawiḏ! Blessed is He who is coming in the Name of יהוה! Hoshia-na in the highest!” (ISR98)
The Jewish Messiah came the first time as a humble lamb in order to lay down his life and to fulfill Bible prophecy concerning the “Humble Messiah.” This second time around, He is returning with full Authority, Kingship and Power in order to destroy the enemies of Israel and to bring in an everlasting “New World with Order,” peace and prosperity. The Revelation in this book will challenge you and your preconceived notions of Bible prophecy and will ultimately change your life!